Annual Subscription 2017
The invoices regarding the epi subscription 2017 will be sent at the beginning of January 2017. Please note that every member will receive an invoice, even if a direct debiting mandate from an EPO account has been provided to epi.
In case of doubt and to avoid double payment, please get in touch with the epi Secretariat, to check whether a direct debiting mandate is valid for you.
The 2017 epi subscription fee (190 EUR without surcharge) can be settled as follows:
1. Direct debiting mandate
- By debiting the EPO deposit account on February 25, 2017
- The form to set up/amend/delete a direct debiting mandate can be found here.
- In case a direct debiting mandate is set up with epi, kindly note the following:
The due membership fee will be debited automatically from the EPO account on February 25, 2017. Please make sure that the EPO account has sufficient funds at that date. Any new direct debiting mandate or amendment/ cancellation of a previous one must be received from the account holder at the epi secretariat at latest by February 15, 2017.
If you have any questions relating to the direct debiting mandate, please get in touch with the epi Secretariat (email@example.com).
2. Bank transfer
- By bank transfer in Euro (bank charges to be covered by subscriber)
- Please note that payment should be on epi's account by February 28, 2017.
If payments are made on May 1, 2017 or later, the membership fee is increased to an amount of 240 EUR in accordance with epi rules governing payment of the annual subscription [deep link].
Account holder: European Patent Institute
Bank Name: Deutsche Bank AG
IBAN No: DE49 7007 0010 0272 5505 00
Address: Promenadeplatz 15, 80333 München
The link to the online payment tool can be found here. The handling fee for PayPal payments is 4 Euro.
4. Credit Card
- By credit card (Visa or Mastercard only)
- The link to the online payment tool can be found here. The handling fee for credit card payments is 6 Euro.
- For payments with American Express please use PayPal.
Kindly note: No cheques accepted!
In order to minimise the workload in processing accurately and efficiently subscription payments, and independently of the transmitting way, each payment should be clearly identified indicating invoice number andfull name of the member. Unidentifiable payments bear the risk of being rejected.
Peter R. Thomsen